Saturday, 17 November 2012

Take Up Your Rosaries, And Pray


Children of Love,

I bless you. I Am the Great I Am. I Am, the Author of Life. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Rejoice. I seek you out. I desire to abide in you. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Surrender your divine will to Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you. I have plans. My plans are perfect. They can not be improved upon. I have placed My faith in you. Yet, many of you let Me down each day. I have placed My trust in men, and have been disappointed. I have become an object of ridicule, and an easy target. Few of My children rise to My defense. Few of My own express their love, and appreciation for all that I do for them. My works go unnoticed. My ways are rejected in the name of modernism, and advancement. Beloved, you err. I will confront you with the Truth. I will display My omnipotence to you, and bring you to your knees. I will establish My reign on Earth, and become the object of your affection. You will adore Me. You were all created for this purpose. Those who reject Me will undergo great trials, and purification. Adore Me. Love Me with all your hearts. I command you to obey! Love as never before. I need many warriors to fight in My most holy name. Take up your Rosaries, and pray. Fight daily, and persevere in prayer. The greatest spiritual battle of all time now unfolds. Take part in it. Serve in all humility, and trust in Me alone. Do not place your trust in men. You will be deceived. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom