Friday, 16 November 2012

War Is About To Descend On Many Regions


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Hear Me. I desire to instruct you. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender at once. Give Me permission to work miracles in your hearts, and lives. O My Little Ones, time is of the essence. Guard your souls. Do not compromise your values. Do not remain indifferent to all that is happening around you. Pray. Pray without ceasing, and persevere in love. If you refuse to comply, many souls will be lost. I invite you to spend time with Me each day. Do not place My needs last on your to-do lists. Place Me first. As soon as you rise, offer up thanksgiving for the day that awaits you. Implore My divine protection, and place all your problems at the foot of the Cross. Walk with Me during the entire day. Do not let your minds wander. Remain faithful to Me. This is an important part of your spiritual growth. Be patient with yourselves. Be faith filled. Let Me show you the way. I count on you more than ever. Call down My blessings upon your respective families for war is about to descend on many regions of the Earth. Many hearts are unprepared for this. Many souls will be called Home, and even more will be handed over to Satan to be tormented for all Eternity. Ponder these words. Do not fear events foretold for these must occur. Pray, and all will be well. Trust in Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom