Friday, 2 November 2012

You Are Never Alone


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Rejoice. I desire to instruct you. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transform you into receptacles of grace, and mercy. Beloved, I desire to mold you, and to then use you in a very powerful way to change the world. Do not refuse Me. Time is of the essence. Millions of souls refuse Me daily. Do not be among these. Become ambassadors of Love, and shine My light to the world. Become beacons of hope, and transform your surroundings. O My Little Ones, do not remain blind to facts, blind to the Truth. Open your hearts, and learn to discern what is right from what is wrong. Learn to read the signs in nature. Learn to recognize My presence in your lives. Do not think Me indifferent to your sufferings. Do not think Me blind to all that hurts. I hear your cries. I feel your pain. I see each tear that you shed in the silence of your bedrooms at night. I Am, your Father on High, knows all things. I often place angels by your side to give you comfort. You are not alone. Remember this. You are never alone. Walk in humility. Persevere in love. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom