Tuesday, 20 November 2012

You Must Love Without Ceasing


Children of Love,

I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. I Am, the Author of Your Days, speaks. Hear Me. I desire to instruct you for My glory. I desire to lead you to holiness, and to prevent you from falling into sin. My Little Ones, you must remember that My love for you is everlasting. My love for you never changes. It is perfect. You perceive love much differently than Me. You live love much differently than Me. You often fail to love those I place upon your path. Beloved, love is a gift. You must remember this. Love is to be your gift to all. Do not be selective. Do not keep your love from reaching those who have done you wrong. You must love unconditionally. You must love without ceasing. You must love with every fibre of your being, and make love your life’s purpose. All that you think, say, and do must be a reflection of My love to others. You would do well to remember this. Make love your ultimate goal. Upon your passing, I will ask you if you have loved others to the best of your ability. If you answer no to this question, you will be thrown into Hell’s fire. Love. I command you to love. Do not set up conditions for loving. Just love. Just do it. Love, and I will take care of the rest. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom