Wednesday, 14 November 2012

You Will Live In Communities of Love

Children of Love,
I call to you one more time. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. Rejoice. I desire to instruct you now. Open your hearts. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you. I need many  prayer warriors to serve in all obedience, in all humility. These souls will call down My mercy upon millions. They will speak to Me, and become receptacles of My grace for others. They will share all that I give them. They will become tremendous blessings for all humanity, and lead unrepentant sinners back to the fold by their example. I call to them each day. They hear My voice on occasion. Some of them think themselves unworthy of My call to holiness. They truly believe that holiness is only for hermits, for the religious, for consecrated souls who love Me with every fibre of their being. O My Little Ones, if I place the desire to please Me in your hearts today, it is a call to holiness. I invite you to stand before Me in faith, in all obedience, and to accept this call on your lives. I call many to holiness for I need many victim souls to share in My passion. I need souls willing to suffer, and to ensure the success of My master plan. I will soon return in glory to claim what is mine. I will claim not only your lands, but your possessions. Everything will belong to Me. All will be shared, and you will live in communities of love. Hear Me. Prepare for this. Set aside your desire to possess much. Practice sharing with others for this will be the way of the future. Share all that I place at your disposal, and rejoice. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom