Saturday, 22 December 2012

Accept To Break Free From Any Vice Today

Children of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Lord of All. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to minister to you. Raise your voices to Me in adoration, and pray for the courage to change in order to please Me. O My Little Ones, so many of you refuse to live for Me. Souls fall into the Spiritual Realm of Darkness each day. Many souls are stolen from Me by Satan, and this wounds Me terribly. I always hope in you. I desire all My Children with Me. My mercy allows you to return to Me until you draw your very last breath. You would do well to remember this. For many this will ensure the only possible escape from the clutches of Satan, and his minions. Beg for My forgiveness, and show true contrition for having offended Me. Have My consecrated Sons anoint you at the last minute, and I will truly forgive your transgressions, Beloved. Remember also that you can not enter Heaven with a stain upon your soul. Millions are being refined as we speak by the Fires of My Love. Angels console them, and their Most Holy Mother visits them periodically there. Upon their passage into Paradise, the entire celestial court rejoices. Ponder these words. Remain in My love, and accept to break free from any vice today. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom