Saturday, 8 December 2012

Ask Me If Your Plans Are Acceptable To Me

Children of My Divine Heart,
Rejoice. I seek you out. I desire to instruct you for My glory. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to minister to you. O My Little Ones, seek My will in all that you do. Never assume that your will pleases Me. Call on My most holy name, and ask Me if your plans are acceptable to Me. Do not act without first turning your thoughts in prayer. Keep My precepts, and be sure to remain a model to those I have placed on your path each day. Walk in all humility. Model integrity, and obedience at all times. Do not refuse Me. I need many prayer warriors to serve Me if things are to change. Trust in Me. Do not prevent My grace from reaching those who err. Live by example. Live in faith. I count on you more than ever. Do this in all faithfulness. Do not block My grace. Remember that I love you, and will reward your efforts to change, your efforts to please Me. Call on Me to strengthen you during trials. Call on Me to transform the most impossible of situations for My glory. Trust Me to work miracles in your hearts, and lives. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom