Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Be Grateful To Me, And Voice This Gratitude To Others

Children of My Divine Heart,
I love you so. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Hear Me. I desire to instruct you now. Open your hearts. Surrender to Me. Give Me permission to minister through you. I need many prayer warriors. I need to transform you for My glory. I desire to use you, and to touch the most rebellious of sinners. O My Little Ones, will you accept to serve in love? Will you work in My vineyard, and not question My motives? Will you trust Me completely, and follow Me to the ends of the Earth? Children, time is of the essence. Millions fall to temptation each day. Millions fall from grace, and refuse Me. They desire honors. They seek their own glory. They refuse to admit that all that they possess is a gift from My hands. All that they have is from Me. Yet, they brag, and elevate themselves before men. Beloved, fix your gaze on Me. Take a good look at what happens within the coming days in the lives of people who walk the wrong path. Take a good look at the price of this so called happiness. Families are torn apart. War is everywhere. Corruption is rampant all over the globe. My Little Ones, you must walk in humility. Do not let your hearts be troubled. I have all that you need. I Am the Provider. Rely on Me for all things. Rely on yourselves for nothing. Offer up thanksgiving each time you recognize My provision, and love for you. Offer up thanksgiving, and praise My most holy name. Be grateful for all that you possess. Be grateful to Me, and voice this gratitude to others. Be gracious unto others. Share all that I provide for you. I count on you more than ever. Ponder these words. Do not store up riches. Live in harmony. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom