Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Be My Light In The World

Children of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Light of the World. Rejoice. I seek you out. I desire to abide in you, and to instruct you. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Surrender all things to My control. Give Me permission to transform you. I need many prayer warriors. The greatest spiritual battle of all times now unfolds before the eyes of men. Millions follow prophecies daily, yet many omit to pray at all. Millions remain in the sidelines, indifferent, and inactive. O My Little Ones, this day, I urge you to join the front lines of My army. I invite you to serve in love, to pray without ceasing, and to trust in Me. Time is of the essence. Trust Me with your lives as never before. Trust all things to My care, and remain joyous. Be My Light in the world. Chase away all darkness from your world. Lift up your hearts to Me in prayer, and remain hope filled. I count on you more than ever. Every prayer is needed. Persevere, My Children. Persevere for great is the cost of inaction, the cost of lost souls. Children, always remember that the loss of but one soul pains me terribly. I desire all My Children with Me in Paradise. Be vigilant. Increase your prayer petitions before My throne of mercy, and I will do the rest. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom