Thursday, 6 December 2012

Choose To Serve Me Each Morning

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. I desire to guide you to Me. Open your hearts this instant. Surrender without condition. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. Beloved, you must choose to serve Me each morning. Do not spend your days without first turning your thoughts to Me. I am your God. I deserve to be placed first. In all things, you must consider Me. You must consider My ways, My desires, and My master plan for all of humanity. O My Little Ones, do not live only for yourselves. I have surrounded you with people who will look to you for guidance, follow your example, and ask for your advice. Follow My example, and walk in holiness. This is not a game. Walk in integrity, in obedience, and in love. Model My mercy to all those I place on your path. Do not be fooled by Satan. Pray. Do not postpone your time of prayer. Pray. Persevere daily. You must pray for peace, pray for your families, pray for My glorious Second Coming. Do not be caught off guard. Fill your lamps with the oil of joy, and gladness... Wait on Me in all humility. Do not be troubled by circumstances of your lives. Let My peace be your seal of grace. Let others witness your love for Me, and your courage in the face of adversities. Let your peace prove to sinners that I Am is a loving, compassionate, and forgiving God. Align your free will with My divine will for humanity. Do not err. Remain blameless. Trust in Me. I count on you to lead many back to the fold. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom