Thursday, 27 December 2012

Display Expectant Faith To Those Around You

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Light of the World. Rejoice. I stand before you in glory, and desire to abide in you. Open your hearts. Seek My most holy face. Surrender in love. Give Me permission to transform you into powerful instruments of My mercy, and grace. Time is of the essence. Obey. I command you to love those I place under your care. I command you to love all those I place upon your path. Do not discriminate. Love freely, and be My ambassadors the whole world over. Love must enflamme the Earth, and hope must be granted to even the worst of sinners. I love all My Children without condition, and always hope in their return to Me. I take special care of My wounded souls. Often, they refuse Me, and turn to Satan, but I have ways of speaking to their hearts, and reaching them when all seems lost, when all others have given up on them. O My Little Ones, you must persevere in love. Millions of souls hang in the balance. You must pray. Pray without ceasing. Pray to loosen Satan's grip on all My Children. Be faithful to your works of love. Work in My most holy name. Offer all sacrifices to Me. Be faith filled. All things are possible to Me. I invite you to pray as never before. I invite you to pray from your hearts, and to display expectant faith to those around you. You must trust Me with your lives. You must trust Me in all things, make genuine efforts to change, and reform your ways. You must keep My commandments, and honor Me alone. I count on you more than ever. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom