Monday, 3 December 2012

Do Not Close Your Hearts To Forgiveness

Children of My Divine Heart,
Rejoice! I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. I seek you out. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender immediately. Surrender in love. I desire to instruct you now. Give Me permission to enlighten you. Beloved, do not close your hearts to forgiveness. Forgive always. Forgive your ennemies. Forgive those who make you suffer, members of your own families who have turned from grace, turned from love, turned from you. Forgive them. I command you to forgive, and to build new relationships with them for My glory. O My Little Ones, how will I ever reach them if you refuse Me? How will I tickle their hearts, if not through your prayers, and intercession? Children, persevere in love. This is your mandate. Persevere. Love without condition. Remain hope filled. Walk in all humility. Do not compromise your values. Reach out to those who err. I count on you this day. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom