Monday, 31 December 2012

Do Not Let Hatred Corrupt Your Souls

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Hear Me. I desire to instruct you. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender at once. Give Me permission to guide you home. I need many prayer warriors to engage into battle. Beloved, prayer will transform your world, if you let it. You must trust in Me, and call down the graces you require in order to touch the lives of many. Millions of souls are hanging in the balance. Should you refuse Me, many will be thrown into Hell's fire upon their passing. They will never know the joys of Heaven. O My Little Ones, do not let your selfish ways get the best of you. Love. Love without condition, and persevere in your efforts. Remain faithful to your mandates, and know that I Am is near. I behold all your attempts to please Me, and I will reward you in the end. Count on Me. I will raise up an army of intercessors, and arm them with rosaries, scapulars, holy water, and blessed salt. Make good use of the weapons I have given you, and stand firm in love. I encourage you to follow My example, and to make love a way of life. Do not let hatred corrupt your souls. Discern. Pray for the gift of wisdom. Cling to Me more than ever, and remain hope filled. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom