Sunday, 16 December 2012

Do Not Lie. Do Not Repeat Gossip.

My Children,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender in joy. Give Me permission to transfigure you. I need many prayer warriors. I desire to abide in you. I desire to use you for My glory, and to transform the world as you know it. Will you accept My invitation to serve? Beloved, look at your surroundings. The Earth is in so much upheaval. Men, and women fail to honor Me. Many of My very own chosen Sons, and Daughters are caught up in the snares of Satan. Millions fail to recognize Satan's very existence, and fall prey to his deceitful ways. O My Little Ones, wake up! Wake up while there is still time. Guard your souls from all impurity. Guard your lips from deceitful practices. Do not lie. Do not repeat gossip. Put an end to all forms of indiscretion. I count on you this day. Lead others to Me by example. Your soul is your most prized possession. Avoid all forms of corruption. Abandon the ways of the world, and follow Me.  Pray. Pray for world peace. Pray for wisdom to be granted to all world leaders. Pray for the end of abortion in all parts of the world. Pray for your families, and for your spouse. Pray, and let Me take care of all the rest. Pray, and remain more obedient than ever. I will reward your faithfulness in due time. You would do well to remember this. Trust in Me.  I leave your My kiss of peace. Shalom