Saturday, 1 December 2012

Every Family Needs To Have A Prayer Warrior


Children of My Divine Heart,

I love you with an everlasting love. I love you so. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Find shelter in My arms of love. I desire to accompany you on your walk to holiness. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender without condition. Give Me permission to change you. I know your fears. I know your frustrations, and your impatience. Beloved, remain open to grace. Do not remain in a state of mortal sin. Hear Me. Confess your sins, and be right with Me. Do not cut yourselves away from grace. As events escalate, you will need to remain united to Me in prayer in order to be strong enough to withstand terrible trials. Much persecution is ahead. Prepare for it. Pray without ceasing. Spend time with Me in adoration. I will guide you through it all. I will speak to you, and instruct you each day, as long as you open your heart to Me. Obey My commandments, and keep your eyes on Me. Look to the cross for comfort. Know that I will have victory in the end. Remain faith filled, and lead others to Me. I count on you to serve in all humility. Each day, you must take time to enter into union with Me. Call down My blessings upon yourselves, and your families. Every family needs to have a prayer warrior at this time. The greatest spiritual battle of all times is now underway, and you can not be without protection. Pray. Pray, My children. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom