Sunday, 9 December 2012

I Will Minister To You If You Allow It

Children,
I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. Rejoice. I stand before you in love. I Am, the Author of All Things, descends to you. Open your hearts in love. Surrender completely. Give Me permission to transfigure you one more time. Beloved, each day, I will minister to you if you allow it. All I need is a docile, and obedient heart. Work with Me. Allow Me to heal what has been broken. Do not blame others for what you now undergo in trials. Your free will often interferes with grace, and prevents Me from blessing you. Your free will impedes My action, and often times separates you from Me. Confess your wrongdoings, and return to Me with a contrite heart. Change your ways. Open up to grace, and expect miracles to befall you. Do not judge others. Remain humble, and faith filled. I promise to restore relationships which have broken off when you accept to abandon your will will to Me. Allow Me to reign in your hearts, and lives. Trust Me without condition. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom