Friday, 7 December 2012

I Will Transform Your Entire Universe

Children Created For My Glory,
I bless you now. I bless you in the name of the Father, Creator of All Things, the Son, Jesus the Nazareen, and the Holy Spirit, My Spirit of Love. Remain in this love. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am. Allow Me to enter into union with you. Time is of the essence. I ardently desire to have you with Me in My Kingdom of Love. Persevere. Be faith filled. Do not test Me any longer. Do not try to remain in control of your lives. Abandon all things to Me. Trust Me to transfigure you into receptacles of My mercy, and love, and to use you with power before My return. Allow Me to guide your every step, and to reveal to you areas which need improvement. Allow Me to whisper to your ear those things which draw you from Me, and cut you away from My grace. Allow Me to reveal myself to you as never before. Children, I love you so. I love you with an everlasting love. So many of you still refuse Me. You close your hearts to Love, and only call on Me when you are desperate, fed up, or anxious. O Beloved, put an end to your foolish ways. Take up your crosses, and follow Me. I will lead you on the path to holiness. Do not put off your conversion any longer. Trust in Me. Trust that I will transform your entire universe for My glory. Trust and remain patient with Me. Your impatience often causes you to fall to sin. Control your temptation to prove others wrong. Love without condition. I command you to love as I love you. Ponder this teaching, and make it yours. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom