Tuesday, 25 December 2012

Kneel Down Before Your God

My Children,
I desire to bless you now. Kneel down before your King. Kneel down before your God. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. I Am that I Am. I gift you with this blessing of acceptance of My Most Holy Will now. I bless you with the desires of your heart, and place My kiss upon your souls. Rejoice! Rejoice, and remain in My love. My peace descends upon the Earth, and I rejoice at the sight of My Children united in love. I rejoice for I have always placed My hope in you. Children, this day, reach out to others. Help others to heal. Guide others back to Me. Model virtue, and teach others to trust in Me. I will reward your obedience. I promise to reward all your efforts to obey, and honor Me. Do not let your hearts be troubled today, or ever. Count on Me. Rely on Me to provide all things. Rejoice, and remain care free. Pray for peace. Pray for the conversion of your brothers, and sisters in love. Pray without ceasing. Forget your plans today. Seek out those who suffer, and lighten their burdens. I rejoice in you.  I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom