Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Lead. Shine! Do All Things For My Glory


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Author of All Things. I Am speaks. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender your cares. Surrender all that you hold dear. Trust Me completely. I desire to lead you to glory. I desire to assist you in your walk to holiness. O My Little Ones, I invite you to lead others to Me. Become veritable beacons of My Light, and Mercy to those I place upon your path. Lead. Shine! Do all things for My glory. One day, you will understand all things. Know that each person who enters into your life is there for a reason. Sometimes, you will impact their thought patterns, and actions. Often times, they are sent to you so that you will question your motives, question your progress, and grow in love. Be gentle in the way you treat others. Love all people without condition. Do not discriminate. You will answer to Me upon your passing. Persevere in love, and hold fast. I count on you more than ever. Serve in even the smallest of things. Serve with joy, and place the needs of others above your own. Love with every fibre of your being. I bless you now. I leave you My kiss of peace, and place My hope in you once more. Shalom