Monday, 24 December 2012

Let Your Voices Unite In Praise, And Adoration This Night

Children of the Most High,
Rejoice! I command you to love. I Am. I Am the Alpha  and the Omega. I Am the King of Kings. Rejoice! Let your voices unite in praise, and adoration this night. Open your hearts. Open your hearts to grace. Do not prevent Me from touching your souls tonight. When you kneel before Me, present on all the altars of the world, know that you have been richly gifted. Gifted in Love, by Love himself. O My Little Ones, rejoice. Give Me your hearts for all eternity, and promise to be faithful to Me. Do not break My commandments. Do not shut Me out. Live in love. Let each day hold the promise of great things to come for you. Let My joy enflame you. Let My peace descend upon your homes. Let My love transform you for all time. I count on you more than ever. I bless you now. I anoint My prophets, and encourage them to persevere. Place the needs of others above your own from this day forth. Rejoice, and hope in Me. I will never let you down. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom