Thursday, 13 December 2012

Many Things Must Pass

My Children,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Rejoice. My dominion is upon you. I love you with an everlasting love. My master plan unfolds before your very eyes, and I manifest My love to men as never before. I send down purification from Heaven, in order to gain your favor. I restore broken hearts, and renew your desire to attain perfection. I place graces at your disposal, and allow virtue to grow in your life. Rejoice. Rejoice, Beloved. Witness the magnitude of My love for you. Witness the importance of changes before you. I strip you of your material possessions in order to draw you closer to Me. I strip you of your love for consumerism, as you prepare for events foretold. I strip you of all that impedes your progress, and your walk to holiness. Rejoice, Beloved. Offer up thanksgiving to the Great I Am. Let your hearts rejoice before Me. I look down from My throne of glory, and find you crying for things destroyed, for things of the past. Do not weep, Little Ones. Many things must pass before I return. You would do well to remember this. Each time something is taken from you, consider it a blessing, not a punishment. I will bring you to your knees in order to have your hearts, and souls. I will bring you to your knees, and you will adore only Me. Rejoice. I have anointed you with the oil of joy, and gladness. Remain in My joy. Let peace envelop you completely. Do not fear events foretold. Find refuge in My arms of Love. I count on you to persevere, and plan to crown you upon your passing. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom