Monday, 17 December 2012

Prayer Will Ensure Your Triumph


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. I desire to instruct you now. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in joy. Give Me permission to work in you. Beloved, I have plans for you. I understand that you have plans of your own, but you must realize that your plans pale in comparison to mine. My master plan is perfect, and encompasses all creatures of the Earth. Accept My direction, and counsel. Do not test Me. Do not question My motives. Abandon your free will to Me. Abandon your need to control all things. Trust in Me. I promise that your patience will be rewarded one hundred fold. O My Little Ones, I need many prayer warriors. Do not let your hearts be troubled. As events escalate, you must remain in a state of grace, and pray. If you refuse to comply, you will fall. Prayer will make you strong. Prayer will ensure your triumph. Take your spiritual journey to heart. As you care for your bodies, so must you care for the well being of your soul. Your soul must be kept as pure as possible, without stain. Ponder these words. You will see the value of obedience to Me in due time. All those who remain obedient to Me, and honor My precepts will fall under My favor, and be raised to glory. Remember always that I love you with an everlasting love. I leave you My kiss of peace.