Thursday, 20 December 2012

Purification Is Under Way, But Rejoice In Me


Children of Love,

I Am. Hear Me. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am. Open your hearts. Rejoice. I have plans for you. Surrender your free will to Me. Do not doubt Me. I love you so. Give Me permission to transfigure you. All will be well. Do not fear. Do not give your souls to Satan. You are mine. My father’s love compels Me to reach out to you daily. I truly desire to lead you to glory. You must make sacrifices, and forget your inclinations to sin. You must persevere, and grow in holiness. Do not call down My wrath upon yourselves. Be faithful to Me. Be faith filled. I Am. I look down from My throne of glory, and witness all transgressions made by My sons, and daughters. My heart breaks each time you reject Me. This day, I invite you to hope in Me, and to set all your cares at My feet. Abandon your worries. Ask for blessings on those you despise, or hate. Bless your enemies, and move on with your lives. Bless your enemies, and pray for their conversions. Do not close your hearts to love. Love without condition. Spread love all over the Earth, and prepare for what is to come through prayer, and thanksgiving. Kneel before Me in adoration, and trust in My divine plan for you. I will renew the face of the Earth, and establish My dominion in your midst very soon. Rejoice. Work in My vineyard until all is accomplished according to My will. Be patient with Me. Grow in humility, in obedience, and in love. I count on you to minister to all those I place on your path. I will restore the Earth. Purification is under way, but rejoice in Me more than ever. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom