Sunday, 2 December 2012

Remain A Blessing For Those Under Your Care


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am. I Am. Love speaks. Open your hearts. Surrender. Give Me permission to transform you. I have plans for you. My Little Ones, look around you. Division is everywhere. Look around you. Man has made himself into a god. Man has usurped My position, and calls down My wrath. Children, wake up. You must reform your thought patterns, and return to Me. You must accept to model obedience to your children, and all those I have placed on your path. Many are watching you. Many see you breaking My commandments, and they will also fall because you fail to make integrity a part of your life values. Children, if you are a parent, you must make sure that your little ones see you at your best. You can not compromise righteousness. You can not allow your children to see you living in sin. Beloved, return to Me. Seek out My consecrated Sons, and be blameless before My sight. If you fail to comply, you will be cast into the eternal fires of Hell upon your passing. This is a very grievous matter. Eternal damnation will be yours, should you refuse Me. Take a good look all around you. Take a good look at yourselves, and leave your wicked ways behind. Live in all integrity. Model holiness to your children, and I will reward you one hundred fold. Model holiness, and remain a blessing for those under your care, always. Do not make your children regret having you as their parent. I have chosen you to serve, and to lead them to Me. You must now display integrity, humility, and obedience to them for My glory. Ponder this teaching. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom