Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Remain Faith Filled, And All Will Be Well

Children of My Divine Heart,
Do you hear My voice? I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am Jesus, the Emmanuel. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender now. Surrender, and rejoice as My favor descends upon you from above. Give Me permission to transfigure you. Give Me permission to become truly manifest in your hearts, and lives. I desire to transform the Earth, to recreate all things, and to establish My reign over My creation. O My Little Ones, I need you so. I need your words of love, and adoration to reach My throne of mercy, and to interceed for millions who still refuse Me. Will you accept to serve in love? I long to hear your words of love, and acceptance. I long for your love. Will you accept My invitation to love, to serve, to wage battle against the forces of evil, the forces of despair, and darkness? O My Little Ones, if you only knew what awaits you. You would not hesitate to take up your rosaries, and pray. You would pray without ceasing. Accept My invitation now. I make myself a Beggar-King, and hope in you more than ever. I hope in you, and count on you to lead others to Me. Do not let your hearts be troubled. As rumors of war reach all corners of the Earth, trust Me. Such things must occur, and were indeed foretold. Remain faith filled, and all will be well with you, and all those you love. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom