Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Remain United To Me. Pray.

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Rejoice in Me. I desire to guide you to Me. I desire to speak to your hearts, and to transform you into instruments of grace. Abide in Me. Open your hearts now. Surrender in love. Give Me permission to transfigure you. I will use you, and touch the hearts of many, if you allow it. I make myself a Beggar-King, once more. I stand before you with arms outstretched, and invite you to comply. I, the Light of the World, desires to lead millions back to the fold. Millions still do refuse Me. Millions will know the Fires of Hell unless they have a change of heart. I invite you to increase your prayer petitions before My throne, and to beg for the conversion of the most rebellious, and disobedient of My Children. I count on you to persevere in love, and to minister to many as soon as I inspire you to act. Remain united to Me. Pray. Pray without ceasing, and hope in Me. Much change is required. I have plans to restore many of My Children to positions of authority, plans to grant them the desires of their hearts as long as they are faithful to My instructions, follow My commandments, and honor Me. Each time My Children obey Me, they will be blessed with My favor, and receive all necessary graces to accomplish My divine will where I have planted them. They will grow in holiness, and lead many back to Me by example. I call all My Children to persevere, to pray, and to wait on Me. Your patience will be greatly rewarded by Me in due time. I love you, My Little Ones. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom