Sunday, 30 December 2012

Some Will Follow Your Example, And Decide To Trust Me After They Have Witnessed Your Obedience

My Children,
Kneel down before your God. I desire to bless you now. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Bow your heads in prayer, and open your hearts to Love. I bless you in My thrice holy name, and encamp angels all around you. I invite you to trust Me, and to live each day as your last. Offer up thanksgiving for the time you have shared with loved ones on Earth. Offer up thanksgiving for all things. All that you have is a gift from Me. You are responsible for nothing. Ask for the graces you need each morning. Place your trust in Me, and forget your troubles. Be care free. Many will see you in action, and will marvel at your peaceful state of mind. Some will follow your example, and decide to trust Me after they have witnessed your obedience, and your abandonment to My divine will. Do not waver. Do not doubt My love for you. Walk the Earth as My disciples, as My ambassadors. I place My seal upon your hearts. I hope in you this day. Remain in My love, in My joy, and share all that I place at your disposal. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom