Monday, 10 December 2012

Suffer All Things For My Glory

Children of My Divine Heart,
I look down from My throne of glory, and find you crying. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am. I Am, your Father on High, desires to console you now. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender for I have plans for you. Surrender in faith, and seek refuge in My arms of love. O My Little Ones, do not fear. Do not let Satan take hold of your hearts. Let My peace envelop you completely. Do not let troubles weigh you down. I have anointed you with the oil of joy, and gladness. Remain in this joy. My blessings pour down upon you now. My blessings, and My favor will remain with you until you draw your final breath. Lean on Me. Seek My face, and desire to do all things for My glory. Each tear that you shed will serve to appease My anger. Each tear you shed, Beloved, calls down My wrath upon sinners of this world, and calls down My mercy on those you recommend to Me. Remember that I will defend you always. I will raise you to Me, and crown you in love upon your passing. Persevere. Work in My vineyard, and let nothing keep us apart. Trust in Me. Trust in Me more than ever. My seal is upon your foreheads. My seal in upon your hearts. Walk in humility, in obedience, and in love. Do not give in to Satan's ploys. Pray without ceasing, and remain blameless before My sight. Know that I Am is with you through it all. I will never abandon you, Children. Ponder these words, and dry your tears. My master plan is perfect. Be patient with Me. Pray for the conversion of sinners, and suffer all things for My glory. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom