Sunday, 23 December 2012

When You Die

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and The Omega. I Am. Rejoice. I seek you out. I desire to abide in you. I desire to bless you beyond imagination. Why do you still refuse Me? Look up to the Heavens, and know that I Am sits on his throne of glory, and witnesses all things. I Am sees all that you do, all that you fail to do in his Most Holy Name. O Beloved, do not waste a single moment to hatred. Forgive. Prepare for what is to come. Pray. Pray without ceasing, and rejoice in Me. Time is of the essence. I desire to instruct you, and to lead you into glory through grace, yet many turn their backs to Me, and openly state that there is no god... O My Little Ones, what will you do when confronted with the Truth upon your passing? What will you do then? It will be too late to do anything. You will not even be able to pray for your souls when you die. You will only be given the grace to pray for those you love... Wake up, My Little Ones. Satan has blinded you. Seek the Truth with all your might. I will reveal Myself to you, when you ask Me to. I will speak to your hearts, and minds, when you comply, and make yourselves obedient to Love. Ponder this teaching. Many of My own Children desire to grow close to Me, but they remain disobedient to My ways. Why should I reveal Myself to them in all My majesty, if they refuse to honor, and obey Me, refute My very existence, and gamble with their eternal destinations because they prefer to place all their trust in Satan? Children, wake up. Lead by grace. Pray for the virtues you require, and accept to serve as instruments of My tremendous love to all mankind. I place My trust in you. I hope in you more than ever. I leave you My triune blessing, and place My kiss upon your souls. Shalom