Friday, 21 December 2012

You Must Remain Obedient, And Open To Grace

Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am. Hear Me. I desire to work in you. Open your hearts now. Surrender to Me. Give Me permission to transform you. Beloved, you must remain obedient, and open to grace. Obedience is key. Allow Me to guide your every step. Do not block My actions. When you refuse Me, you also block grace for others. Often, I use you as instruments of grace without your knowledge. I use your actions, words, and even your silence to minister to those I place on your path. Accept to serve in all things. Serve Me, and do not let your hearts be troubled. My Little Ones, kneel down before Me in adoration. Pray. Pray without ceasing. Fast. Offer up sacrifices for the conversion of sinners. Do your part. Participate in My master plan. Your efforts will be rewarded. I promise you. Hope in Me. Remain filled with hope, and faith. Do not worry. I will provide for you. Do not worry about tomorrow. Walk in complete trust in Me. Be care free. Ponder this teaching, and make it a way of life from this day onward. I count on you more than ever. Rely on Me for all that you need. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom