Sunday, 13 January 2013

Activities That You Engage In Are Futile


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. Rejoice. I desire to instruct you now. Open your hearts. Surrender to Love. Give Me permission to transform you. I need many prayer warriors. So few of My children are open to My grace. My heart breaks each time you refuse Me. O My Little Ones, I only desire what is best for you. I know that you hope to accomplish many things, but Children, many of your goals are useless, and have no impact on eternal destination. Many of the activities that you engage in are futile. You are wasting precious time. Wake up. Remain united to Me. Pray without ceasing. Break free from the ways of the world. Live for Me. Plan for success. Your eternal destination is of the utmost importance. Why do you insist on making plans each day? Why do you insist on being so wrapped up in the affairs of the world? Your world is quickly passing. It will change even more... Your disobedience compels Me to correct you all in love. I will purify you, and refine you if necessary. I will bring you to your knees if I must, in order to have you with Me. Ponder this teaching. When you do things to displease Me, I will react with haste. Do not compromise integrity. Do not compromise your values, and beliefs. You must model holiness to all those I place on your path. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom