Wednesday, 30 January 2013

All That Satan Offers You Will One Day End

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Hear Me. I desire to instruct you, Beloved. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you. I promise to act in all gentleness, and to work on what is most pressing. Children, please answer My plea. Time is of the essence. I need you. I need your prayers to take back what is rightfully mine, to chase Satan out of My domaine, to establish My reign on Earth. Will you fight by My side? Will you sacrifice your plans to Me? Will you allow Me to control all things, and trust Me more than ever. Many of you refuse Me daily. Many close their eyes to the Truth. Millions have grown deaf to My voice. Millions hope in the accomplishment of Satan's empty promises, promises of power, riches, and honor. Beloved, when will you realize that all that Satan offers you will one day end tragically. Riches might make you happy, but once the money is gone, and your soul is called back to My spiritual rhealm for judgement, you will tremble. Once your power fades, and honors are forgotten, what will be left for you? Absolutely nothing. Children, invest in things that matter. Place your time, and energy on matters which draw you closer to Me. Place your trust in Me for only I will never deceive you. Place your lives in My care, and you will reap a crown of glory upon your passing. Ponder this teaching. Make all necessary changes to your lifestyles. Trust in Me. Walk in humility. Remain blameless before Me. Do not provoke My wrath. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom