Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Be Wary Of What You Read

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. I Am the Author of Life. Hear Me. I desire to instruct you. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to change you. I need many prayer warriors. I desire to prepare you for what is to come. Do not fear events foretold for they must come to pass. Place your trust in Me. Expect miracles to befall you. Expect miracles to occur all around you. Expect miracles to happen in your hearts, and lives. O My Little Ones, all that I ask is that you remain obedient to Me. Honor, and obey Me. Praise My most holy name, and walk blameless before My sight. Break free from the chains of consumerism. Break free from the bonds of slavery to social norms. Break free from unreasonable wants. You fill your heads with notions that impede My action in your lives. You fill your heads with lies which you consider truthes. Beloved, be wary of what you read. Learn to discern. Look at things with the eyes of your soul. Exercise wisdom in all matters, and look to Me for guidance. Do not let Satan influence your thought patterns. Fight for Love. Fight for Truth. Be faith filled, and walk in humility. Stand in awe before My majesty, and omnipotence. Stand in awe before your God, and adore Me. I will reward you. I promise to restore all that has been stolen from you. Believe. Hold fast. Pray. Be patient with Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom