Saturday, 12 January 2013

Do Not Fear Rumors Of War, Death, Or Suffering

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am, the Prince of Peace. Rejoice. I desire to abide in you. I desire to speak to your hearts, and to remain with you. O My Little Ones, do not fear. Do not let Satan tighten his grip on you. Trust in Me. Trust in My love for you, and in My divine plan. Do not doubt. Pray. Pray without ceasing. Accept My corrections. I do attempt to correct you in love, but often your perception of My ways is wrong. You think Me unreasonable, demanding, and oblivious to what happens in your very lives. Beloved, you err. I know all there is to know about you. My understanding of all things is perfect. I hope in you. I still place My hope in you, and await your conversions. Remain in My love, and hope in the future. Do not fear rumors of war, death, or suffering. Offer up all things for My glory, and walk in obedience. I count on you to serve all those I place upon your path. I leave you My kiss of peace. Persevere for My glory. Shalom