Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Do Not Look To Sin As An Answer To Your Pain

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Kings, and the Lord of Lords. I Am. Rejoice in Me. I desire to abide in you. Open your hearts without hesitation. Surrender. Give Love permission to enter within. I have great plans for you. I need many prayer warriors to do My bidding, and to call down My grace upon the world. Hearts are so cold on Earth. Many hearts have turned to stone, and others are broken by suffering. My Children refuse to accept trials in their lives. They curse Me, and fail to understand the beauty of My ways. Beloved, you must be patient with Me. Do not seek instant gratification. Do not desire pleasures of the flesh, and place your faith in men. You will be deceived. Do not look to sin as an answer to your pain. Turn to the Light. Model holiness to all those I place on your path. Do not break the covenant which binds us. Remain faith filled. Be beacons of Light in the Darkness which has taken over the world. Shine My Light to all. Remember always that each being is in fact your brother, or sister in Love. Do not engage in hateful behavior. Do not discriminate or keep riches to yourselves. Share all that I place at your disposal. Honor Me by keeping My most holy commandments. I count on you now for events escalate even more. Millions of souls hang in the balance each day. Join My ranks, and fight for the Truth. Fight for the conversion of the Lost. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom