Friday, 18 January 2013

Do Not Only Think Of Yourselves

Beloved,
I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Author of Life. I Am. Rejoice. I stand before you in glory. Open your hearts. Surrender your free will to Me. Allow Me to enter within. Allow My grace to transfigure you into saints. Give Me permission to work in you. Accept My invitation to trust. Trust Me with every fibre of your being. Do not look to Hollywood for models of true love, faithfulness, and integrity. You are loosing your time. Spend time in prayer. Pick up the Bible, and read Me. Abide in Me. Find books on doctrine. Buy a catechism. Read the biographies of the saints. Care for your souls as much as you care for your bodies. Nourish your minds with good books. Do not pollute your minds, and hearts. Hear Me, My Little Ones. Guard the state of your soul, and avoid sin at all cost. Reform your ways. Accept to live in simplicity. Break free from the world. Be content with what you have. Share. Open your homes to the needy. Live as saints. More and more of your brothers, and sisters will require your assistance within the days to come. Be open to grace. Do not only think of yourselves. Share your time, and the ressources that I provide with others. You  must grow accustomed to living in community from this day forth. Ponder this teaching. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom