Friday, 4 January 2013

Each Morning, Call On Me

Beloved,
I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Author of Life. I Am. Hear Me. I come to you in love. Open your hearts. Surrender. Surrender to Me. Give Me permission to minister to you. O My Little Ones, how I rejoice at your efforts. I look down from My throne of glory, and witness your efforts to reach out to the lost. I Am is pleased. Your angels report great things to Me. The entire celestial court rejoices with Me as tokens of your love for Me become more evident in your lives. Children, remember always that I have placed treasures in your hearts, and souls. Use your gifts wisely. Pray for discernment. Ask for guidance. Each morning, call on Me to bless, guide, and protect you. You must ask for My protection daily. This is of the utmost importance. I command you to be faithful to this practice. Place a note on your bathroom mirrors if you must, but remember to cover yourselves with My precious blood daily before you go about your activities of the day. Ask for My protection, and My blessing to remain with you the whole day through. You must do what is required to remain under My favor during these times. Many areas of the world will undergo great transformations, much purification. Be vigilant, and trust in Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom