Thursday, 17 January 2013

Each Token Of Love That You Offer Up

Children Created For My Glory,
I love you. I love you so. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Hear Me. I desire to lead you to holiness. I desire to transform you for My glory. Open your hearts. Surrender. Give Me permission to mold you into instruments of grace. I have plans. My plans are perfect, and they include each, and every one of My creatures. Beloved, accept to serve. I need many prayer warriors. Time is of the essence. I need your arms to serve as My arms. I need your lips to serve as My lips in order to reach the lost. I need your eyes to gaze upon My Children in love. Will you accept to serve as My ambassadors the whole world over? I invite you to serve in all humility, in all obedience, and without prejudice. Please accept this invitation to love without barriers, without condition, without discrimination. I make myself a Beggar-King one more time in hope that you will join My ranks, the ranks of My divine army of love. I command you to pray. I command you to pray with all your hearts, and to call down My mercy upon the lost. Pray without ceasing. Each token of love that you offer up to Me will bear great fruit. Offer up all sacrifices made in love. Offer up the smallest of manifestations of love for others, and I will multiply it one hundred fold. I will use you with greatness, and transform the Earth forever. Trust in Me. Have faith in Me. Believe in what I can accomplish from almost nothing: a smile, a kind word, a patient glance, a soft touch. Believe, and leave the rest to Me. I trust in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom