Saturday, 19 January 2013

Forget Your Troubles

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts. Surrender in obedience. Give Me permission to minister to you. I see all that you do. I hear your cries of indignation. Beloved, do not lose faith. Cling to Me. I will carry you out of the darkness, and bring you into glory. My Little Ones, you must learn to respect others. You must accept their decisions, and step back. You must allow Me to purify them through trial. Trust in Me. Keep your gaze upon Me, and remain hope filled. My master plan is perfect. It impacts all the creatures of the Earth. You would do well to remember this. Place your trust in Me. Pray. Pray without ceasing. Do not doubt Me. My plans for you are far better than anything you could possibly achieve. Count on Me to provide for you. Count on Me to hold you in My arms of love, and to console your broken hearts. Abide in Me. Forget your troubles, and walk blameless before My sight. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom