Sunday, 27 January 2013

Grace Abounds

Children of Love,
I desire to instruct you now. I Am the King of Kings. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am, the Author of Life, calls to you. Open your hearts. Surrender to Love. Give Me permission to guide you on the path to holiness. Your spiritual journey is of the utmost importance. Many of you refuse to accept this as the Truth, but Children nothing is more important than your final destination. Satan has fooled many. He has stolen from Me. He has taken much of what is rightfully mine. But hear Me, Satan's time is almost over... He will reign no more. I will crush him. I will punish him, and all his disciples. Do not be fooled by his machinations, and deceitful ways. Grace abounds. I have gifted many of My children with the necessary graces to combat, and to triumph over all forms of evil. Use your sacramentals. Pray without ceasing. Be faith filled. I will do the rest. Pray. Pray, and remain obedient to Me. Time is of the essence. My Church will undergo great purification, but she will persevere in love, and triumph in the end. Your mandate is to pray, and to walk the Earth as My ambassadors. When others look upon you, they must see Me. You would do well to remember this. Take up your crosses, and walk in love. Let My joy be yours. Do not compromise your  joy. This joy is My gift to you. Do not walk the Earth in despair. Hope in Me always. Even when all seems lost, know that My triumph is imminent. Remain in Me. Abide in Me, and hope. I will raise you to glory. Live as saints, and do not let your hearts be troubled. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom