Monday, 21 January 2013

I Place My Trust In You

My Children,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Rejoice. I desire to abide in you. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender all things to My control. Surrender your hearts to Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you. You are called to be saints. You are called to unite, and to be part of the communion of Saints. You are called to serve for My glory. Do not refuse Me. I need many prayer warriors to engage into battle for the greatest spiritual battle of all times now rages on the face of the Earth. Satan is confident that he will triumph over humanity, but he fails to see the gems that I have deposited in your hearts, and souls. My Children, pray. Pray as you rise. Pray during the course of your day. Pray before going to sleep. Pray without ceasing. Call down My blessings upon your families, and loved ones. Pray for a stop to abortion, and for peace to descend on all regions of the Earth. Pray for justice to prevail, and for an end to corruption. Pray for the poor, the needy, those who feel abandoned, unloved, and unworthy. Pray for the completion of My master plan, and for your graces to come to fruition. Use your sacramentals. Attend holy mass daily, whenever possible. Forget your cares. Place your lives under My dominion. Trust Me completely, and rejoice in Me. I place My trust in you, and count on your willingness to serve for the Kingdom. I bless you now. I place My seal upon your hearts, and leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom