Monday, 28 January 2013

I Will Allow The Scales To Fall From Your Eyes

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Hear Me. I desire to lead you to holiness. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender without condition. Give Me permission to minister to you. I have plans for you. I desire to walk with you. I Am is often abandonned in the tabernacles of the world. My Churches are empty. Very few of My children take time to be with Me each day. So many hearts are disobedient, rebellious, and sinful. Very little of those who call themselves My children are saints. Many have sinned by omission. Many have sinned all their lives, and fail to accept Me as their King. Many have pledged an allegiance to Satan, and completely closed their hearts off to Me. O My Little Ones, My pain is unbearable. Please console My broken heart. Live for Me. Give Me praise, and glory. Do not take glory from Me. All that you accomplish is by My grace alone. Do not believe that you have achieved success alone. You err. I have blessed you beyond imagination. Yet many of you refuse to acknowledge My role in your lives. You are blind to the Truth. Return to Me. I will allow the scales to fall from your eyes, and you will finally learn to recognize the Truth. All that you have is a gift from My hand. You would do well to remember this. Ponder this teaching. Look to your lives. Think back to moments, specific moments when I stepped in, and you will understand that I have taken care of you always. Seek the Truth. The Truth will set you free.  I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom