Friday, 11 January 2013

It Is Never Too Late To Return To Me

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Fount of Mercy. Open your hearts to Me. Do not refuse Me entry. Surrender in love. Hope in Me. I desire to instruct you one more time. Give Me permission to speak to you for I am your Father on High. I will sow seeds of love, and prepare you for what lies ahead. I will strengthen your resolve, and teach you My ways. I will mold you into instruments of grace, and love. I will change you in such a way that many will marvel at your transformation. They will recognize My miracles in you. Some will convert thanks to the changes they see in you. You will give them wings to accept the things they can change. You will inspire them to change, and to fight for what is right. Children, I count on you more than ever. Time is of the essence. Accept to be part of My master plan. I promise to use you in a very powerful way. I know that many of you think yourselves unworthy of My love. I know that many of you have refused to love because you blame Me for circumstances which weigh you down. Children, it is never too late to return to Me. I will forgive you, as long as you make yourselves obedient, and walk blameless before My sight. Be holy. Become instruments of grace, and walk as My ambassadors every where you go. Be holy, and model My love to those I place on your path. Return to Me. I so desire to crown you upon your passing, and to have you with Me in Paradise. I bless you now. Reach out to Me. I await your words of acceptance, and submission to My divine will. I love you so. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom