Thursday, 10 January 2013

Learn To Manage Your Time Wisely. Increase Your Prayer Time.

Beloved,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Hear Me. I desire to instruct you now. Open your hearts. Surrender to Me. Do not keep areas of your heart closed off to Me. I desire to minister to you, Little Ones. Give Me permission to act now. Enter into union with Me. Abide in Me. Rest in My arms of love. I will renew your forces. I will restore you, and grant you the desires of your heart. Trust in Me. Invite your angels to pray with you. They rejoice at your obedience, and always hope in you. Beloved, do not waste time. Turn off your televisions. Many of you waste hours in this fashion. Time is the one thing you can not afford to waste. Learn to manage your time wisely. Increase your prayer time. Increase the time you spend with Me. Satan controls the media. You would do well to remember this. Pray, My Children. Pray that I will also have dominion over all medias of the world. This is an urgent matter. Pray that the hearts of journalists will all belong to Me. Pray that those who work on the air will desire not their own glory, but My own. Pray for the conversion of those who are the proprietors of these radio, and television stations. Unite in prayer, and persevere in love. Be faithful to this mandate. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom