Monday, 14 January 2013

Make Yourselves Available For Use By Me

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Prince of Hope. I desire to instruct you. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Surrender to Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you. I know what each of you needs. My plan is perfect. Trust Me to work for your spiritual advancement, in love. Beloved, I invite you to pray. You must take time, each day, to pray, and offer up thanksgiving. Kneel down before Me in adoration, and glorify My most holy name. Should you refuse Me, know that you compromise yourselves, compromise the well being of your families, and those you love. You play into Satan's hand, and expose yourselves to My wrath. Beloved, be faith filled. Pray. Many of you say that you do not pray because your prayers are never answered. You fail to recognize My hand, My divine interventions in your lives, each day. You do not know Me. Yet, I always answer prayers made in all humility, prayers which call down My mercy, prayers which bless those you hold dear. I always answer prayers that bless your enemies, prayers that allow you to grow in holiness. The majority of you have never mastered the art of prayer. You fail to make yourselves available to Me. You refuse to serve in the interest of the Kingdom, and you close your hearts off to Me. This day, I invite you to make yourselves open to grace. Open your hearts to Love, and make yourselves available for use by Me. I desire to use you to minister to many. Accept My invitation to serve. Free up your schedules, and give Me your time. Work in My vineyard. Work in obedience, and persevere. I count on you more than ever. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom