Saturday, 26 January 2013

Millions Have Given Up The Fight

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. Rejoice. I stand before you in glory. I seek you out. I desire to abide in you. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender all your cares at My feet. Surrender in joy. I will transform you. Give Me permission to enter within. I await your words of acceptance with such anticipation. My Little Ones, this day I invite you to reach out to those in need. Look around you... Many are lost. Many have placed their faith in man. Many are undergoing great trials, and have been abandonned by their own.  Millions have given up the fight. Many desire to die each day. Beloved, open your hearts to pain. Open your hearts, and help someone in need. I have planted you in the lives of many for this purpose. You are to be My Light to the world. You are to be beacons of hope in your very communities. Accept this mandate. Serve in all humility. Obey My commandments, and walk blameless before My sight. I count on you more than ever. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom