Wednesday, 9 January 2013

My Name, Pronounced In Love, Will Produce Miracles

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Author of All Things. I desire to instruct you now. Open your hearts. Surrender to Me. Give Me permission to minister to you. I look down from My throne of mercy, and seek you out. Many of you are preoccupied with things of the world. You live out your days without even so much raising your thought to Me in prayer a single time. You live as gods. You command your children, command your peers, and your animals. Yet, you fail to recognize Me as your Sovereign King, and God. You fail to kneel down before Me in adoration. You refuse to honor My most holy name, and you use My name in vain. My Children, you may invoke My name to call down blessings on those you love. You may invoke it for healing, and for restorations of all kinds, but do not use My name without fully understanding its' omnipotence. My name, pronounced in love, will produce miracles. You would do well to remember this. When you call upon Me, expect miracles to happen instantly. Do not doubt My love for you. Do not doubt My majesty. Invoke My name, and live care free. Chase away your troubles by simply calling on Me to console you. I will heal your broken hearts, and minister to you each time you trust in Me. I Am, the Author of Life, the Provider. I care for you. Call on Me in all humility, and I will respond in all My glory. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom