Wednesday, 23 January 2013

My Remnant Will Obey My Every Instruction, And Persevere Into Glory

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am. Love speaks to you now. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Provider, and the Author of Life. Rejoice. I stand before you in love. My arms are open to receive you. Accept My invitation to abide in Me. Rest your weary heads upon My shoulder, and forget all your troubles. Do not fear. Fear is not from Me. Satan has plans to destroy all of humanity, but I will have victory over him. Remember always that victory has been foretold. My victory swiftly approaches. Keep your gaze on Me. Arm yourselves with your sacramentals, and pray without ceasing. Pray for conversion, and for an end to abortion. Pray for your respective nations. Purification is under way. Trust in Me more than ever. Even though all seems lost, remain hope filled. My Church will flourish. My Remnant will obey My every instruction, and persevere into glory. Pray, and let Me do the rest. Welcome My grace into your homes. Command your angels. Minister to those in need. Forget your agendas, and learn to accept My divine will each morning. Abandon the ways of the world. Accept to serve in the smallest of things. Give Me all glory, and take no recognition for those things you accomplish. All that you have is a gift from My hand. All that you possess is truly a blessing from Me. Do not grow attached to material things. When you do, I will strip you of any thing which prevents your spiritual advancement. Be faithful to Me. Walk in humility. Obey. Do not stray. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom