Friday, 25 January 2013

No Sin Is Ever Acceptable To Me

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Author of All Things. I Am that I Am. Hear Me. I desire to lead you into glory. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Do not prevent grace from entering within. Give Me permission to transform you. My Little Ones, you must make prayer a priority. Why do you remain deaf to My warnings? Why do you not obey? If you only knew what awaits humanity, you would tremble before Me. Children, make yourselves obedient in all things. Do not be selective. Offer up your lives to Me in sacrifice. Do not think that some sins are acceptable. No sin is ever acceptable to Me. You are called to holiness. You must persevere in love. Break free from Satan's grip on your life. Break away from pleasures of the world. Make all necessary sacrifices to ensure your eternal destination. I desire to have you with Me in Heaven. Do not compromise your values, beliefs, and time. Spend moments with Me in prayer. Increase this time daily. You must draw near to Me more than ever. Ponder this teaching. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom