Monday, 7 January 2013

Observe My Instructions, And Expect Miracles

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am, your Heavenly Father, desires to instruct you. Open your hearts. Surrender in all confidence. Hope in Me. Give Me permission to transform you. I need many instruments of grace stationed all over the Earth. I need prayer warriors in all cities, in all nations. I invite you to serve in all obedience, and to participate in My master plan in order to save as many souls as possible. I will use you. I will use your hands, your lips, your actions, and even your silence to steer the lost back to Me. Will you accept this mandate to serve? This matter is of the utmost importance. We must weaken Satan's hold on mankind. We must work in unisson, stand together before his armies, and fight for what is right, fight for what is ours. Look around you, My Little Ones. Your governments deceive you. Your banks orchestrate your own demise. Many institutions bare Satan's seal. Open your eyes to the Truth. Wake up while there is stilll time. Pray. Pray without ceasing. Pray for your cities, and for those who have taken charge of them. Pray for conversions to occur in your midst. Pray without ceasing for time is of the essence. I will honor your prayer petitions. I ask that you remain faithful to Me. All that you say, and do must bring Me glory from this day forth. You would do well to remember this. I count on you to persevere in love. As heirs to My kingdom, you have a duty to help your brothers, and sisters in need. Observe My instructions, and expect miracles to happen all around you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom